Thursday, April 24, 2014

Frum IDF Soldier attacked in Bnei Brak, Attackers shout "R' Chaim Kanievsky ordered us to attack"

A frum Israeli  soldier, Baruch Indig said that he was attacked by a group of frum Jews while waiting for a bus at a Bnei Brak bus stop.

The soldier who lives in Bnei Brak, was attacked on Tuesday.

“I wanted to share with you something from my heart. A few minutes ago, I was in uniform standing at a bus station on Rabbi Akiva Street in Bnei Brak, waiting for a bus to take me home. Several ultra-Orthodox Jews approached me and gave me a poster that read ‘stinking bug get out of town.’ 


Then, they began shouting that I should leave the city because I am a disgrace to Judaism,”

The soldier said that he felt humiliated. 

“The group said that they were ordered to attack soldiers by Rabbi Chaim Kanievsky,” Indig added.

Indig also said that he is ashamed of having been raised in the ultra-Orthodox Jewish city of Bnei Brak. 


Rabbi David Zvi Carlstein warned that those who humiliate Frum soldiers, have no portion in the world to come.

No comments: